The Mohali branch situated in sector 70, has large ,airy, well lit classrooms, Activity rooms on each floor, with separate Art room, Audio-Visual room, Music Room, Infirmary with a in house Nurse to attend to the children.
Pre-primary class rooms are colourful and have been equipped with food warmers. Safe and child friendly equipment is installed inside the classrooms as well as in the Play area.
- We have 2 Computer labs equipped with state of the art computer systems dedicated to teaching Computers and computer aided teaching of English and Maths.
- Our Science lab is well equipped to conduct experiments relevant to the syllabi.
- With a view to promote reading habits our school library has a stock of about 7000 books.,both fiction and non-fiction. The school also subscribes to all leading newspapers and numerous magazines to widen the children's horizons.
- The school promotes numerous multidisciplinary activities to help identify and nurture each child's unique abilities and interests. The following equipment, material, kits etc.are available for these club and hobby activities.
- Electronics: All required sets of tools, kits for individual project.
- Mechanics : All hand and electric tools for the maintenance of various machines and creative projects, like making a Go Cart from an overhauled scooter engine and other parts.
- Robotics: Six complete kits plus other components to be assembled and programmed by individual children on dedicated computers.
- Baking /Cooking: OTG's/ovens and assorted kitchen equipment.
- Music: Synthesizer keyboards, drum sets, guitars and allid electronic equipment (Mixer, amp & speakers, mics)
- The Saupin's School Mohali has a Basket ball court. The complete area has been provided with 14ft high chain link fencing and state of the art fibre glass boards.
In addition to all this, the entire school building is served with a wifi internet /server connections for use in all classrooms. All teachers, (excepting pre-primary, art/craft and PTIs) have individual laptops for teaching /record keeping / preparational work etc.
The school has invested in numerous software pragrammes to facilitate interactive teaching,learning and testing.
- ASSET - a diagnostic skill-based assessment in English, Maths and Science for Classes III - VIII.
- 'Design mate' - a 3D animated software for the teaching of Maths and Science â Classes I âVIII.
- 'English Edge' - interactive software with record / playback, facility for English Language Lab for Classes III - VIII.
- 'Iken' - mechanical / electrical models, toys, project kits for the teaching of Science.
- Over 355 educational / inspirational DVDs / CDs.