Saupin's School is an English medium, co-educational high school housed on 1.5 acres of land in Sector 32, Chandigarh. The school building is beautifully designed and is the only school in the vicinity with a ramp upto the top floor, to cater to children with special needs. Our covered area is 3857 sq. feet with 54 spacious, well ventilated rooms.
We are equipped with:
- Complete firefighting equipment, regularly inspected, updated and checked for use.
- High walled perimeter and security guard.
- Regularly serviced filtered water dispensers for students and staff.
- School Canteen: Only healthy products are allowed. No artificially flavored drinks, foods or junk food permitted. Regular inspection of premises is conducted.
- 3 Computer labs (130 computers) dedicated to teaching ICT English and Maths. A lease line with a bandwidth of 8 mbps is provided in the school for teachers and students to work and access educational resources. The entire school building is served with a wifi internet /server connections for use in all classrooms.
- The Science lab is well equipped and IT enabled to demonstrate and conduct experiments relevant to the syllabi and much more.
- A Tinkering lab. to promote creativity is being set up where children will be free to experiment and explore their ideas.
- The school library is well stocked with books and resources for both teachers and students. The school also subscribes to all leading newspapers and numerous national and international magazines/ journals to widen the readers’ horizons. Over 355 educational / inspirational DVDs / CDs are also available.
- All rooms are air conditioned.
- All classrooms are equipped with projectors to facilitate teaching and learning.
- CCTV installed in every room .
- A playground for recreation and sports activities, a Basketball court and Cricket nets. We have also tied up with various organizations and sports complexes to provide additional sports facilities.
- An air conditioned, audio-visual room and an outdoor stage to conduct co-curricular activities and programmes is available. A video/audio recording and editing studio with the latest equipment and lighting facilities has also been provided.
- Type setting/scanning and printing (Risograph) is available for in-house printing of question papers and documents.
- A medical room with a full time qualified nurse to meet emergent situations and a Doctor on call. A thorough routine medical examination is conducted every year.